16 de junho de 2011







                                                                                                   




“I heard that you settled down, that you found a girl and you’re married now. I heard that your dreams came true, guess she gave you things I couldn’t give to you. Old friend, why are you so shy? It ain’t like you to hold back, or hide from the light. I hate to show up out of the blue uninvited but I couldn’t stay away, I couldn’t fight it. I had hoped I’d see your face, and that you’d be reminded that for me…It isn’t over. Never mind, I’ll find someone like you. I wish nothing but the best for you two. Don’t forget me, I beg, I remember you said ‘sometimes it lasts in love and sometimes it hurts instead''


                                                       Adele - Someone Like You  

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário